NSP. Blue, White. Grey.
About our Protech Fish shape
Generally, fish surfboards tend to be a bit larger than true shortboards and carry more width from tail to nose. Intermediate and advanced surfers appreciate fish shapes for several reasons: They are an easier “in for intermediates to try a shorter board, while the more advanced surfers appreciate their performance in smaller conditions. The stability of a fish surfboard makes paddling and surfing easier.
Consider this about the Protech Fish:
A fish surfboard has the flotation of a soft board to help the beginner along, but it isn’t a beginner board, as surfers of all levels surf with them.
Protect Fish Design:
• Constructed in NSP’s high-performance Protech technology with a 36g molded SecureCell EPS core with custom wet lamination.
• Newly designed reinforced carbon tail patch helps tune the tail flex, mimicking the flex patterns of pro customs.
• Wide nose creates more volume for added buoyancy providing more stability, faster paddling, and easy entry into the smallest waves with quick acceleration.
• Rocker and rail outline are combined with single to double concave bottom, with V through the tail incorporated into a wide swallowtail.
• The slight hip behind the front fins reduces the area under the back foot creating a pivot point for snappy turns. Boxy and full rails also add to the overall volume and forgiving nature of this model.
• The Protech Fish performance delivers traction, down-the-line speed and maximum drive over the attest of sections.
• A tri-fin thruster setup guarantees speed and liveliness, with enough hold to ride out a line.
The new tint lamination process provides each board with its own unique, artsy and custom-like finish. A visually appealing board!
|Length||Width||Thickness||Volume||Weight +/- 5%|
|5'6"||19³/⁴||2¹/⁸||28.1 Liters||2.33 Kg|
|6'0"||20¹/²||2³/⁸||35.1 Liters||2.68 Kg|
|6'4"||21"||2 ¹/²||40.2 Liters||3.01 Kg|
|6'8"||21¹/²||2 ¹/²||43.7 Liters||3.21 Kg|